Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"The Glowing Gem of Peace"

Z did this the other day:



Oh my, that's funny.  He's clearly an alien there in his spacesuit with it's really cool flying neutron logo.  I was informed that that is a jet pack (the snail-shell looking thing) actually integrated into the suit.  And he's carrying the "glowing gem of peace."

Or is he a little teapot, short and stout? I mean, I see his handle and there is his spout.

In either case it's still the "glowing gem of peace."

(You know, I do not remember showing him how to make a peace sign.  Honestly, I have flashbacks to the early Seventies when I try.)

From Marci's '...things you don't expect to hear from the backseat...'

N:  (during a storm) "Daddy, I am trying to remain calm."

I hear ya, little dude, I hear ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment