Monday, January 9, 2012

Steve of the Desert

I do not know what they are thinking sometimes.  In this case I don't know if I don't have enough information or if there is just too much here:



I am stymied, I simply don't know where to start.

Here's what I think.  This is Steve, out for a walk on the desert near the shores of the ancient Nile river.

Why does he have a Mohawk?  All ancient civilazations had a form of this haircut, further proof of alien visitation in the early days of man's development.

Why does Steve have patches on his knees?  His sportcoat was at the cleaners.

Why don't his hands match and is one of them a claw?  Yes, The Claw People actually built the pyramids and, of course, The Sphinx, as you are well aware from that World Civ class freshman year of college.

Why is Steve dancing?  His feet are very hot, look at the one actually on the ground, clearly flames are leaping up from his toes.  Which explains the look of agony and shocked dismay on his face.

Is he wearing glasses?  Why yes, yes he is.

On the other hand maybe Steve is a bird.  I never get Modern Art.

From Marci's '...things you don't expect to hear from the backseat...'

Nick:  "...the machine that is inside me, that makes me grow, is fueled by Dust and Fire."  (Caps intentional)

Zack responds:  "Honeycrisps are the best apples, EVER!"

Always, and this is important, respond to a non sequitur, with another non sequitur...



No comments:

Post a Comment