Friday, November 30, 2012

Catplot & Abstracts


I found the cat, Paige, not Baily, Baily loves her Zack, dragging this piece of paper across the floor in the livingroom:




It is not a handwriting I recognize and why is there tape on it?

I am pretty sure I thwarted some evil feline plan.

I'm telling you, the number of unexplainable things here outnumbers the things that make sense.

These two have me pretty baffled as well:


Nick's Abstract


Zack's Abstract


On a side note, thanks to everyone who shared and read my post from the other day, The Future's Still Perfect Post.  It shot right up the favorites list and is now my fifth fourth third most popular post.


From Marci's '...things you don't expect to hear from the backseat...'

"Well, beat me with a chicken."
*pause*
"Ow! Not literally!"


Try to work it into your conversations, is surprisingly satisfying...




No comments:

Post a Comment