It seems the less frequently I post the more serious my posts.
I need to get back to the silliness:
Here are your cute little quip selections (choose only one):
1. I don't think he's the pilot; he's the stevedore; a clown stevedore.
2. Who knew 'don't ask don't tell' applied to clowns as well.
3. "I lost my f**kin' wig!"
4. "This is NOT the rodeo!" or "This is NOT an assault rifle!"
5. A state of the art ninja-helicoptor that's fueled by coal? That is so retro.
6. "I know I called shotgun."
7. You'd think he'd have a seatbelt, wouldn't ya?
8. Never pay for a helicopter ride at the county fair with clown money.
9. Does the Air Force know I have these photos?
10. Clowns are creepy and should always have to ride on the fuselage. There, I've said it.
11. I guess Insane Clown Posse finally disbanded.
From Marci's '...things you don't expect to hear from the backseat...'
"I love fans. If there were no fans, I would punch the person who was supposed to invent them."
I know, right? I'd punch him in the throat. In my own defense, I would have invented the wheel... and bacon.