Thursday, June 14, 2012

Jellyfish in Love

These are from the sketchbook N has in the car:




I think this was just before the ceremony.  Here is one from the honeymoon, ironically they are sunburnt on the beach in Australia (actually those might be the squid neighbors):




Sometimes it is this easy.  (As much of this nonsense as I've posted, and I still laugh out loud at it.)


From Marci's '...things you don't expect to hear from the backseat...'

Dad:  "Nick, why do you keep drawing pictures of men with two faces?"
N looks at Dad with that duh look...
N:  "Picasso."

(I know a lot of you probably see these on Marci's FB page but, as an archivist, I am just trying to get them down here as well.)

Here is the work which prompted the conversation:



If Picasso had Crayolas...


No comments:

Post a Comment