Monday, March 12, 2012

The Paper Arts

This stuff is everywhere:







Do you remember this stuff?  "Fortune Tellers" and there are several "Chompers" in the bottom two pictures, Z is particularly fond of making those.  N is more free-form, he does little houses and vignettes, baskets and the like.

One last one:



Home made computers.  You can see more of these in a previous post called 'Com(paper)puters' from January of this year.

It all makes me think I need too much.  These little dudes are making a lot of stuff with paper, scissors and tape (tape is essential).  I am all flustered here sometimes because I think I need a better format for this blog.  I wish I had a new Go-Pro digital camera and an i-Pad and a new guitar and, well... you get the point.

As long as my imagination remains intact, the paper and scissors I have right now are perfectly fine.

Pass me the tape, please.

From Marci's '...things you don't expect to see from the backseat...'

"My knees don't work today."

Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment