Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Yesterday's Math


"Here is the math you needed yesterday."  What part of yesterday don't I understand?  Nothing stinks more than yesterday's math.  What I could really use is tomorrow's math.

I keep looking up at this and it cracks me up every time.  I love how there is nothing at the apex of the arrows; all things start here, at nothing, this random spot.  In N's defense, the math is pretty good, in fact a good solid 'C' I would have to say, seventy-five percent, right?

I am trying to keep it short today because I am introducing a new feature here on 'ihopeiwinatoaster.'  My wife, Marci, uses little things she overhears the boys say as updates on her Facebook page.  She calls it:  '...things you don't expect to hear from the backseat...' and they are usually very entertaining.  She just sends them out there, usually with no explanations.  I am going to try to include one at the end of my daily posts.
From Marci's '...things you don't expect to hear from the backseat...'
Nick: " Have you ever done something you did not think you were able to do?'
Zack (thoughtfully): "2010."
Yeah, that's how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment